- Jun 24 - 23 2021 - 2022
- 4:45 pm - 5:45 pm
Inter foundation Ballet
What is Ballet
Ballet serves as a backbone for many other styles of dance, as many other dance genres are based on ballet. Ballet is based on techniques that have been developed over centuries. Ballet uses music and dance to tell stories. Ballet dancers have the ability to transport an audience to another world.
- Regulation R.A.D. Navy “Faith” leotard & matching belt
or thin strapped Navy leotard, Pink Ballet tights.
- Pink satin ballet shoes with nylon ribbons (Intermediate Foundation)
- Pink satin soft blocks shoes with nylon ribbons ( Intermediate and above)
- Pink satin Pointe shoes with nylon ribbons (purchased from Dancewell, Clifton)
- Pointe shoes are to be checked with Miss Ellie or Miss Drew before sewing.
- Navy rose bud hair bun ribbon